The last day of the calendar year. And what a year it has been at the farm! Good, bad, ugly, thrilling, beautiful, merciful, scary, romantic, progressive, all of it. Mostly, things at the W are just plain amazing. I count among our millions of blessings even the heartache, because we know that heartache grows our faith, and faith today carries us to unbridled joy tomorrow.
Also, life here is fun.
Okay. Time to recap.
I sure enjoyed seeing which were my top nine photos on Instagram this past year. Have you done this yet with your feed?
I see garden color, buffalo moments, mile 23 at last April’s marathon (known as The Crying Games), Meh the sweetest llama ever, and a long view of Chanta through some old fashioned morning glory vines. Also graduation day for the Master Gardener program. All good stuff for which I am super grateful.
Here are my five most visited blog posts from 2015:
- Elizabeth’s Garden Tour Oh Elizabeth. I am looking forward to seeing what changes you have made since the ice storm.
- Dreams Come True Indeed they do, friends. Don’t ever stop dreaming. And please help each other fuel your prayers with imagination. It matters.
- Day for the Birds Fun fun fun! xoxo Is visiting Mrs. Robinson’s class going to be a yearly ritual? I hope so.
- Fearless I think this was actually from the previous January, haha, but being fearless is always a good idea, right?
- Marathon Monday, the Pretzel Story Training has commenced for April 2016, and I am already worried about what new ways I will find to humiliate myself this go ’round.
Last New Year’s Eve I posted this video for Mama Kat and intended to do more of these. It was fun! But I don’t think I ever did more. I blame her and her and her perfect makeup. : ) Maybe 2016 will have more vlogging. Check out yesterday’s post if you want to watch my one and only 2015 vlog.
What else could be on tap for the New Year? I wrote about that a tiny bit earlier this week. This year I am more of a mind to set goals than make resolutions. Life is on so many good paths that I just want more time and energy to explore those paths. I want longer days. Maybe my word for this coming year is going to be more. Call me greedy.
Handsome and I certainly wish you and our people a celebratory end of the calendar year. We wish you a new year full of health, good fortune, adventure, peace, and all the magic you crave.
Happy New Year Mama Kat writers!!
I hope you leave a little note so I can find each of you.
Thanks for visiting, as always.